The main components of the Barmac B-Series VSI are: Base assembly (including vertical shaft line assembly), Crushing chamber (including Rotor) and Top assembly (including all feed control options).
Barmac B-Series VSI crushers wear parts:
• Rotor Tips, Back-up Tips, Tip / Cavity Wear Plates to protect all areas of the exit ports;
• Upper and Lower internal wear plates to protect the inner body of the rotor;
• Internal distributor plate to receive initial entry impact and distribute the material to each port;
• Feed Tube and Feed Eye Ring to guide the material centrally into the rotor;
• Internal Trail plates to maintain rotor stone beds formed during operation.
Matec Solutions VSI spare parts are working for customers all over the world, 100% compatibility and the unmatched quality.
Minimize downtime and operation cost.
For rotor tips, we attach tungsten carbide alloys to areas with severe wear.
Feed tubes, upper & lower wear plates and distributors are usually high-chrome cast steel made.
Metso Barmac B Crusher: